Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ArduIMU

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ArduIMU
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 22:39:40 +0100

Hi Steve, hi guys,

I guess we should merge this into paparazzi master, since it seems to fix problems?

Cheers, Felix

On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 9:42 AM, <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Steve,
Weather was good yesterday so I tried out your modified ArduIMU code on my Funjet.
Flew well in AUTO2 mode without any problems at all. Tracked well even after 10 circles.
Thanks for fixing the code; it seems to work great now.
Cheers, Mark