[Paparazzi-devel] Reply to"ArduIMU strange behavior on the bench" SOLVED

From: Chris Efstathiou
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Reply to"ArduIMU strange behavior on the bench" SOLVED
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 10:10:18 +0200

The problem was found and fixed.
I use 9 channels and not 8 from the autopilot and this it seems has a big effect?
Anyway i lowered the I2C clock to  ~19Khz in order to spread out the interrupts and gain immunity, increased the I2C que buffer to 16 and wrote some code to reinitialize the I2C interface when the I2C bus fails in i2c_hw.c and in ins_arduimu.c.
The problem was not evident when i use 8 channels in the airframe file.
Anyway i tortured the plane as hard and cruel i could but it keeps working now at 50Hz.
Chris