[Paparazzi-devel] ArduIMU strange behavior on the bench. (Chris Efstathi

From: Chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] ArduIMU strange behavior on the bench. (Chris Efstathiou) #2
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 18:52:38 +0200

I did a little more testing and it looks like ArduIMU stops calculating or transfer the AHRS data. Sometimes i can induce this behavior with a couple second worth of stick moving, sometimes it takes a
lot longer and some rare times i cannot reproduce this behavior.
It looks completely random.
Maybe i need to play with the I2C ArduIMU rate.
Chris