Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Disable HOME mode

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Disable HOME mode
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 12:55:42 +0100

Gautier, you are right of course, but sometimes having an unreliable RC link (especially when flying farther away) it can be more unreliable/dangerous to leave the RC link on the MAV on, because you might get transient bogus signals from other people and if you are unlucky this might change your mode.