Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Video Capture Devices

From: Gareth Roberts
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Video Capture Devices
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 19:28:02 -0000

Hi Jeremy,

No, sorry. For the overlays I've got a simple custom Python/Gtk/Gstreamer program, which also does recording. I just suggested VLC as a quickie for checking everything is ok, and recording to funny formats. I've had a few requests for the program now, would anyone else be interested? If I get one more I'll pop it on GitHub.

Cheers,
--G