[Paparazzi-devel] Reply to:" little more help needed with the simulator

From: Chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Reply to:" little more help needed with the simulator (Chris)"
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 06:41:15 +0200

To answer my own question The fault was in the QFU
The srtm data show a rapid increase of height just a couple meters from the launch point from 113m to 116m so to the simulator it looked that i was launching the plane against a a wall.
I changed QFU from 180 to 0 and now it flies :-)

Felix yes that causes the problem and when i start paparazzi from inside it's directory everything is fine. Strangely even with the variables correctly set (i checked it like the wiki says) i still need to replace
/home/hendrix/paparazzi/./paparazzi with /home/hendrix/paparazzi/paparazzi

I want to thank all who helped me those couple days, working with high fever was not very pleasant. Your help did helped me a lot as for a couple hours i thought that i have lost 6 months worth of work.
Actually i had to rewrite a lot of files manually.
Chris