RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Arduimu Integration Problem

From: address@hidden
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Arduimu Integration Problem
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 12:55:18 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Rafael,

Seems to be normal. My servos behave the same in MANUAL, in AUTO1/2 they're
dead solid. Seems to be the PPM
Encoder, allegedly there is a new version out there with new hw/sw which solves
this.

In the mailing list i found this
statement of the creator (hendrix aka chris e);

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/paparazzi-devel/2009-09/msg00083.html

This seems to be the explanation, however
i never could be bothered to order a new one so i fly with jittering, no
relevant problems at all.

Regards,

Nicola