[Paparazzi-devel] re: adcs and sensors

From: GARCIA ALVAREZ, ANA
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] re: adcs and sensors
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 08:10:51 +0100

Hi Felix,

I know there is a calibration script, but I have problems when launching it( I guess I don’t have installed everything needed and now I have no access to the internet from the ubuntu computer)… I suppose it collects data, calculates and finally adapts the results to paparazzi units…doesn’t it?

Furthermore, I think it’s really interesting learning such these details, because if not,  you are always assuming there is magic everywhere…and wondering how things are done…

So…what I have understood…the factors involving the adcs have to be defined in binary fixed point? Or does the software take the defined physical parameters and convert them internally? I’ll take a look to the paparazzi algebra.

Of course I am trying to make my razor imu work as I ask these questions, but I’m also interested in learning how the adcs are used(ir, current sensors…), I guess there is a common theory around them.

Ana