Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Default targets for modules

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Default targets for modules
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 10:13:26 +0100

Hello,

It is now possible to add targets to the default (ap and sim).
You can use the "target" attribute with the "modules" node. It will add the list of targets to all the modules. Or you can do it with the "load" node and it will only affect the selected module. The extra targets are only added to the modules makefile section that doesn't set a specific target.

Ex:
<modules target="bla|boo">  --> add bla and boo to all modules
<load name="__.xml" target="foo"/>  --> add foo to this module only
</modules>
if __.xml has a section <makefile target="xxx"> the extra targets will not be added (because these parts are usually hardware specific, so extra targets should be added by hand inside the modules)

Gautier