Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: trouble getting started...

From: James Spezeski
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: trouble getting started...
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 19:10:43 -0700

Thanks a lot everyone.  Flashing the bootloader worked and now I can program the TWOG.

James

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 9:08 PM, David Carlson <address@hidden> wrote:
That is correct.  Since TWOG has no on-board GPS, you only need to hold BOOT low.  Also, it should be grounded to ground, which should be shared between your serial converter and the TWOG.  In other words, the serial converter ground, BOOT, and TWOG ground should all be connected and at the same voltage potential.

Buzz