Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: trouble getting started...

From: Chris Gough
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: trouble getting started...
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 11:57:17 +1100

Hi James,

P0.14 of the TWOG V1.x is a label from the schematic diagram. I think
it's the same thing as the pin called "Boot" (pin number 4 of the
"Download/GPS" socket) on the pinout diagram.

Someone please correct me if that's wrong, I just use the "boot"
switch built into my ISP (custom unit that exists to flash autopilot
bootloaders); it "just works".

Chris Gough