[Paparazzi-devel] NPS Simulator: IMU Simulation

From: Matthew Plymale
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] NPS Simulator: IMU Simulation
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 12:32:30 -0800

I am using NPS as the simulator in Paparazzi for our quadrotor. nps_autopilot_booz expects some imu_feed functions to simulate the IMU. Where must these functions be defined? I looked at some examples and found that the B2 IMU has 3 different arch files: one for stm32, one for lpc2148 and one for sim. In the sim file, I can see imu_feed_etc. but how does Paparazzi select which IMU architecture code to use in the simulator? Where would I write my own imu_feed functions so that they are used in simulation?
--
Matthew Plymale
Concordia University