Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Contact con Mr. Poine

From: Jesus Martin Sanchez
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Contact con Mr. Poine
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 00:35:20 +0100

Hello:
  I´m doing an hexacopter  based in your airframe file and I need to know somethings. Firstly, if have to have some kind of special consideration during the tunning of the booz?, and how  they were the test that you did with that configuration?
   Other thing that I´m thinking it´s about the correct configuration of the hexa, I don´t know if use the H config or the V config, what do you recomend me?

http://mikrokopter.wikispaces.com/Esquemas+de+MKs

   Thanks a lot for all, and sorry for any inconvenience.
   Jesus