[Paparazzi-devel] sim compile error

From: 心如烛光
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] sim compile error
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 00:29:11 +0800

Hi all!
        I get an compile error in target sim stating that the ID duplicated.

here is the output:

BUILD Microjet, TARGET sim
Error: A/C Id '7' duplicated in /home/kevindsp/paparazzi/conf/conf.xml (Tiny_IMU and HITL)
make: *** [sim.ac_h]
Error 1
make:
Leaving directory“/home/kevindsp/paparazzi”

The problem still exists even after that I have reinstalled the paparazzi software.BTW I'm a beginner of paparazzi uav ,and I wonder if any wrong install operations would cause the error as above?