Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi on Mac OSX

From: Stephen Dwyer
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi on Mac OSX
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 17:20:10 -0700

Hello,

I also discovered the wiki page describing the OSX installation. I
just wanted to report I was successfully able to install using both
the slightly older 18 step process as well as the new 10 step process.
The only hiccup was during the 18 step process, as I needed to get the
wget macport. Both have resulted in successfully running Paparazzi
Center, though I have yet to compile an airframe for simulation or
otherwise (I have only run it a couple of times prior, still learning
about everything). I wanted to note I modified my ~/.profile file
instead of the /etc/profile one, but I am not sure if this was ok.
Thanks for working on this!

Thanks,
-Stephen