[Paparazzi-devel] re:xbee pro xsc 900

From: GARCIA ALVAREZ, ANA
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] re:xbee pro xsc 900
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 08:52:05 +0100

Hi again,

I have changed the baud rate to 57600. Now the gcs populates(with waypoints and status). I have downlink but not datalink (I mean, from gcs to autopilot).

I had the same problem with the xbee pro 2.4ghz but it ran when I set the destination address low to FFFF in the gcs module.

I wonder if there is any special parameter with these xsc 900 which I should take care.

David, do you use the sparkfun boards or any others? I am now just thinking it could be related to the gcs board(where I have not removed a diode, provided that I had to remove one in the on-air board). Does it make sense? Do you use the transparent protocol?

Thanks.