Re: [Paparazzi-devel] custom autopilots

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] custom autopilots
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 16:16:09 +0100

What limitations do you see? Any hw/technical limitations or is this more concerned with availability?

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 4:10 PM, Maikel Punie <address@hidden> wrote:
hey,

well with doing this, we are not limited to the paparazzi boards

actually i was hoping to just reuse the paparazzi code, but run it on our own board, so we are not limited to the paparazzi boards.

regards,
Maikel