[Paparazzi-devel] razor imu

From: GARCIA ALVAREZ, ANA
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] razor imu
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 14:09:12 +0100

Hi,

 I have already wired my razor imu and have modified my airframe file in the way example_twog_analogimu (just not the same adcs). With the telemetry file: default_fixedwing_imu I can see the IMU_ACCEL and IMU_GYRO messages and it looks like they are ok(for instance the three accel values are around 2 and they change positive and negative when I move the IMU). My question is about the PFD, the attitude, the commands...because nothing changes...so I don't know if some software is missing, if there is another version in git which runs...

I know I should look at the signs of the sensors, but first of all I'd like to know how it should work.

Thanks

Ana