Re: [Paparazzi-devel] SD Data Logger

From: Marc Schwarzbach
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] SD Data Logger
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 09:34:06 +0100

Hi Christophe,

your idea with the categories looks very clear to me. I just looked at the
hardware table and was confused myself...

Lisa/M looks like it could be a new "beginners module" since it has standard
conectos and the potential to be used with IR or upgraded to IMU.

And it is also a step ahead in size and power of the processor...

Is there a timeline on testing and having a final version? Any special fields
where there is much work left / help needed?

Marc

-------- Original-Nachricht --------