[Paparazzi-devel] YAPA

From: Chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] YAPA
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 20:20:47 +0200

Hi Christophe, i will need at least one.
Having seen the Yapa i think what is missing is 10 servo channels for complex situations or at least 9 (i use 9) and a pin row for any unused digital pin for controlling say a couple mosfet switches. Believe it or not my biggest constant nightmare is mounting the autopilot so mounting holes are a blessing. In any case count me in for at least one (probably two). Other less important changes i would like is the addition of a barometer, temperature and humidity
sensor for meteorological applications.
Of course those can be added later so i don't think that they are necessary.
Chris