[Paparazzi-devel] Re: Radio not working after migration to current versi

From: Guillaume Sanchez
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Radio not working after migration to current version - How to activate PPM Messages
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 18:43:15 +0100

Hello,

I think I had the same problem some weeks ago.
On my side, I had a radio file that didn't describe all the channels of
my radio (MX-16s) which is 8 channels if I remember well. I completed
the the radio configuration file with all the channels (even those
unusued) and then it was working again.

Hope that will be usefull for you.

Guillaume