Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Radio not working after migration to current versi

From: Thomas Wuensche
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Radio not working after migration to current version - How to activate PPM Messages
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 16:09:54 +0100

Hi Felix,

I also see problems with the mode switch. By activating the
PPM and RC messages on telemetry I could verify that the
PPM signal works. As I checked a few days ago the conditions
for the mode switch should be fulfilled (depends on MAX_PPRZ),
but with radio on I get AUTO1 in one position of the switch,
AUTO2 in the two other positions.

I'm still checking, will post if I have news.

Regards, Thomas