Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Proposed change on Booz I2C clock timing for MKK a

From: Thomas Wuensche
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Proposed change on Booz I2C clock timing for MKK actuators
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 00:58:54 +0100

Hi Felix,

I was thinking on all parameters in general. It will be a
lot, but as it is now I found it needs to either read the
source or look for compiler errors to understand the
parameters. I was using other airframe files as example
to configure mine - something works, something is outdated,
something a victim of the code reorganization ...

I don't mind to read the source or to take out the scope
to measure whether a parameter change really has effect
in the place where I change it. But it's not really
"intuitive". The project is to complex to easily guess
all the parameters and their meaning and use.

So some user guide really would be helpful.

It's a great project, but user documentation seems the
weak point to me.

Regards, Thomas