[Paparazzi-devel] ArduIMU settings question

From: David Conger
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] ArduIMU settings question
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 17:31:56 -0800

Hello,

The weather has been terrible here so I still have not flown again since the
orig. test flights in the Merlin. I did add the HMC5843 to the ArduIMU and am
now editing the conf/modules/ins_arduimu.xml file. I see where to set the
refresh to 40hz but have a question about the periodicGPS value:
  <periodic fun="ArduIMU_periodicGPS()" freq="8" autorun="TRUE"/>       <!--  8
ist soll -->
My understanding is the GPS (LEA-5H) can do a maximum of 4hz. Is the freq="8"
above correct if I am using an LEA-5H GPS module set to 4hz using the Paparazzi
configuration file for the LEA-5H?

Merry Christmas,
-David