Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Lisa/L Servos

From: Rui Costa
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Lisa/L Servos
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 08:52:46 -0100

So, I will use the Lisa-L on my fixed wing UAV with:

- 1x Lisa-M on left wing;
- 1x Lisa-M on right wing;
- and 1x Lisa-M on tail.

This configuration is possible? Where the Lisa-M connects to Lisa-L? After can someone help me to change de necessary code?

On this configuration is possible to run 10 servos?

Regards
Rui Costa