[Paparazzi-devel] Reinstall Paparazzi.

From: Helge Walle
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Reinstall Paparazzi.
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 00:05:37 +0100

Hi,

My Ground station Paparazzi laptop is running fine on Ubuntu 10.04. It was last updated from svn to revision 6320.

To stay tuned with the most important changes I have installed Paparazzi from Github on my desktop PC, and all seems to work fine.

I would like to do a fresh install from Github on my ground station laptop. What would be the best procedure for safely removing and reinstalling Paparazzi?

Is it sufficient to:
- Backup personal configuration files
- Remove the Paparazzi directory and all subdirectories, .
- Install Paparazzi from Github
- Replace existing 10-paparazzi.rules with the downloaded new file (not sure if this is necessary)
- Check/update env variables

Or do I need to do something else?

Thanks,

Helge.