[Paparazzi-devel] ir/actuators problems

From: GARCIA ALVAREZ, ANA
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] ir/actuators problems
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 08:11:08 +0100

Hi all,

Yesterday I tried to fly with the new code, downloaded from git on Monday. I tested the auto2 actuators response before flight, moving the aircraft nose up, nose down and so on, and the actuators didn’t react. (I had no problems in manual mode).

I had to change to the previous version of the code I had on my laptop(downloaded in september, without firmware version).

I wonder if anybody has had this problem yet or has any idea about this.

Thanks