[Paparazzi-devel] Reply to:"Another 30Km flight (Prashanth Thankachan)"

From: Chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Reply to:"Another 30Km flight (Prashanth Thankachan)"
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 08:02:35 +0200

>>am curious to know why your aircraft spiraled down on auto2 start

It did this because the 2.4 ghz video tx interfered with the adc measurements of the XY ir sensor
making the autopilot think that the plane is rolled 90 degrees.
Of course it was my fault as i should have checked the PFD before take off.

>> I wonder if the Tiny13 would be less affected by the 3W RF Tx in the aircraft.

I used tiny 2.1 but anything that can help will do i think as all those transmitters are awfully close.
Chris