[Paparazzi-devel] Reply to:"Re: ArduIMU and Tiny (Steve Joyce)"

From: Chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Reply to:"Re: ArduIMU and Tiny (Steve Joyce)"
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 06:49:42 +0200

>> But reading at 40Hz seemed to work quite OK.
That's excellent news.
Now we only need to find why the module writer chose 15Hz, i am sure there must be a good reason.
I will also try the IMU at 40 Hz and see how it works.
I did a search and hit a conversation of the IMU developer (i am not sure)
stating that the components used are sensitive to vibration but the other choice was Analod Devices parts that are expensive and come only as single devices.
Chris