Re: [Paparazzi-devel] I2C Questions

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] I2C Questions
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 10:50:13 +0100

Hi Kurtis,

just a quick note, that parameter is to set the i2c device of your
microcontroller, meaning which i2c bus you connected it to, NOT the
i2c address of the sensor!
The i2c address of the ets airspeed sensor is set in
sw/airborne/modules/sensors/airspeed_ets.c
#define AIRSPEED_ETS_ADDR 0xEA

Cheers, Felix