Re: [Paparazzi-devel] reply to: "Re: Antenna Tracker (Felix Ruess)"

From: Rui Costa
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] reply to: "Re: Antenna Tracker (Felix Ruess)"
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 10:53:46 -0100

Can you publish on the wiki. I'm sure will be usefull to all paparazzi comunity.

Rui Costa

On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 4:15 AM, Chris <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Chris,
would you mind then if we put that code into the paparazzi repo,
replacing the current one?

Not at all.
please do whatever you like with it, after all it is based on the original code.
Btw manual mode is also working so you can steer the antenna manually.
Let me know of how to send the code to you.
Chris