Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Antenna Tracker

From: Rui Costa
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Antenna Tracker
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 15:12:16 -0100

So, It means that is working?

Should be great if someone post on wiki the instructions of that.

regards
Rui Costa

On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 2:45 PM, Gareth Roberts <address@hidden> wrote:
The antennae tracker did make it out of in_progress, it was just never deleted.
A fixed version is in /sw/ground_segment/cockpit
To compile, make ant_track
This one actually works properly.  To fix the build warnings, add GTK RANGE casts on line 200 and 201

+     gtk_range_set_value(GTK_RANGE (azim_scale), ant_azim);
+     gtk_range_set_value(GTK_RANGE (elev_scale), ant_elev);
---
-     gtk_range_set_value(azim_scale, ant_azim);
-     gtk_range_set_value(elev_scale, ant_elev);

I just tested it and it looks correct - in auto mode, the sliders move to where the servos would be.
Better cancel that pull request!
--G