RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Flight Plan Altitudes

From: mark.griffin
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Flight Plan Altitudes
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 16:10:11 +0100

Hi Rui,

All these questions can be answered in the Wiki (http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Main_Page). In particular, in the Software/GCS section.

Cheers, Mark

From: address@hidden [mailto:address@hidden On Behalf Of Rui Costa
Sent: Thursday, 25 November 2010 3:20 PM
To: address@hidden
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Flight Plan Altitudes

Hi all,

In the begining of an flight plan we have to define the ground_alt and the alt variables for default altitudes.

<flight_plan name lat0 lon0 ground_alt security_height qfu alt max_dist_from_home>

Where alt is the real altitude starting on sea level and ground_alt is from the ground?

And in the waypoints. What altitude we are specifying?

Another question. It's possible to make a log of a simulation to later see the flight pattern on google earth?

Regards
Rui Costa