Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Flight Plan Altitudes

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Flight Plan Altitudes
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 15:46:03 +0100

Hi,

"alt" is the altitude above sea level, "ground_alt" is the altitude of the ground above sea level, so your aircraft default altitude is (alt - ground_alt).
If not specified the altitude of the waypoints is "alt", but you can also set the parameter "height" which is replaced at compilation by (ground_alt+height). Their is a bug in the graphical flight plan editor with "height", I'm trying to fix this.

To export a kml log, open your flight log with the log plotter, in the menu of your aircraft you have a kml export button.

Gautier