Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Launching PPRZ under Ubuntu 10.10

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Launching PPRZ under Ubuntu 10.10
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 22:37:44 +0100

Hi Gareth,

Eric committed some fixes on the 19th to use the -fpic flag and some
other 64bit fixes. Not sure if that is all that is needed, I still
have an old 32bit laptop. Which dependencies are the problem?

But I'm sure Eric can shed some more light on this... thanks to his
efforts we'll probably soon have support for paparazzi on osx as well
(still some problems with some ocaml packages I think).
Maybe you could test the current code again?

Cheers, Felix