Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Launching PPRZ under Ubuntu 10.10

From: Gareth Roberts
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Launching PPRZ under Ubuntu 10.10
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 19:54:31 -0000

You need to add the correct repository to your /etc/apt/sources.list file, then install the paparazzi-dev package. That package depends on all the weird and wonderful software paparazzi needs to build.
--G

P.S I've had problems with the maverick repository, although it may be fine now. The lucid repo works fine with 10.10 (maverick).