Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Making a Wiki Account

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Making a Wiki Account
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 13:37:01 +0100

That's an issue on the Enac server that host the wiki. We'll try to fix that as soon as possible.

Gautier

2010/11/21 Matthew Plymale <address@hidden>
I've made my wiki account at the Paparazzi wiki, but I haven't gotten my confirmation email, and I've tried 4 or 5 times. I double-checked that my email address is right in my user preferences and it says "confirmation email sent", so why am I not getting the confirmation email?
--
Matt Plymale, Concordia University