Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AGGRESSIVE section and HOME mode.

From: Reto Büttner
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AGGRESSIVE section and HOME mode.
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 09:56:53 +0100

Hi Helge,

nice to read you are flying in AUTO2.

The AGGRESSIVE section comes into effect when the vertical tolerance
band defined by BLEND_START is exceeded. Normal vertical control is
reestablished when the vertical deviation is within BLEND_END.
BLEND_START must be larger than BLEND_END. typical values are 30
[meters] for BLEND_START and 15 [meters] for BLEND_END. You can look
at it as a two-level controller resulting to smoother control
behaviour than a single-level controller.

Your instable circling behaviour is not clear to me.

Cheers,
Reto