[Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/L Servos

From: Andreas Gaeb
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/L Servos
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 09:20:53 +0100

Hello everybody,

I'm thinking about using the Lisa board in an airframe (fixed-wing twin
engine) with rather a lot of control elements. Studying the schematics,
I'm not quite sure how many servos can be connected as a maximum. Am I
right to assume that there are 6 PWM pins available in the connectors,
of which one has to be used as input for the PPM signal?
Are the motor controller connectors designed to run the MicroKopter
motor controllers?
If so, does anybody know of any other converters to transform the motor
controller signal to PWM?

Thanks in advance for any help,
        Andreas