Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problems getting an overview of Paparazzi

From: David Conger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problems getting an overview of Paparazzi
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 13:29:04 -0800

Christian,

Please email ppzuav at gmail dot com with the details of your project. They
select teams like yours several times a year to support with donations. If you
do not mind putting a sponsor logo on the plane they can donate an autopilot
and cables to get you flying.

It is their way of giving back to the community by helping new student projects
to get flying who would otherwise not be able to so.

As mentioned it is a challenge already just taking assembled parts and doing
the integration. The good news is the comfort you can take that everyone who
starts Paparazzi eventually flies successfully if they persist and ask for help
when they need it.

Best regards,
David Conger