Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Need help with buying Tiny 2.11 ... PPZUAV

From: David Conger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Need help with buying Tiny 2.11 ... PPZUAV
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 10:58:41 -0800

Hi Naveen, everyone,

About two weeks ago email on the mail server became a drop box I can't get into
:(

Please use ppzuav @ gmail dot com . It seems gmail is much better than I at
managing email servers :)

I will keep trying to get at all those unread emails inside the black box on
the server and apologize for all the unanswered emails. Please if you haven't
heard back immediately use the above address.

Thank you very much,
David Conger / dconger / PPZUAV
ppzuav @ gmail com