[Paparazzi-devel] Need help with buying Tiny 2.11

From: Naveen B L
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Need help with buying Tiny 2.11
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 21:50:58 +0530

Hello there,

I am a student from India working on UAVs. I wanted to buy a Tiny2.11 Autopilot. I have tried contacting PPZUAV people via email and have not recieved any response from then. I just want a contact - an email or a phone number of a vendor of any country from whom I can buy this. I have a project deadline to meet at my university and am in desperate need of this product. Please help me in this regard, please...

Regards,
Naveen