Re: [Paparazzi-devel] radio control

From: David Conger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] radio control
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 16:54:00 -0800

Hello,

I have a very strange issue. With a TWOG and my T7CAP everything was just fine.
The 3-pos switch worked well. With Booz it works well. Flying is just fine.

The problem is the same everything (Berg4L receiver, same config) but with a
Tiny13 it doesn't work. By "doesn't work" I mean the 3-pos switch has no
effect. Also the autopilot acts strangely.  I powered it on without the T7CAP
on and the autpilot acted as if it was in AUTO2 as expected. What doesn't work
is powering on the T7CAP I expect full MANUAL mode. That didn't happen. On
powering up the T7CAP some of the controls (i.e. right aileron) was no
responding to the Tx. The 3-pos switch had no effect. Very odd.

I read about ppm being modified. Could this be related?

-David Conger