AW: [Paparazzi-devel] IR sensors.

From: Roman Nikitin
Subject: AW: [Paparazzi-devel] IR sensors.
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 11:15:07 -0000

Thank you for the answer, but I think you misunderstood me a bit.  I have 0 reading in message window, but it is the case when my IR1 neutral 40, IR2 neutral 186, TOP neutral 615. And it looks not well  I mean. Even if I move my finger in front of one or another side of my sensors the values changes just about one or two, or sometimes I cannot see any changes at all. More ideas about it? Should I buy another sensors or maybe somebody had same problems and solved them?