Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ArduIMU on Wiki

From: Reto Büttner
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ArduIMU on Wiki
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 07:36:08 +0100

I own a Multiplex Merlin equipped as a standard RC plane. I fly it as
a leisure plane and trainer. I agree that there is very little room
for autopilot equipment. I thought about putting a paparazzi on it,
but then preferred the eHawk 1500 for more space and better flight
performance. I am looking forward to read about your experience!

Cheers and good luck,
Reto