[Paparazzi-devel] using SPI slave on Tiny2.11

From: Júlíus Helgi Bjarnason
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] using SPI slave on Tiny2.11
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 16:39:06 +0000

Hi all,

I'm trying to use SPI to let Tiny2.11 and Gumstix talk to each other. The
mission is to have Gumstix as SPI master and gather some data from some devices
such as humidy sensors, heat- and pressure sensors. The gumstix will also do
other things like controlling a GSM/GPRS modem to send the data to a data
store. I want the tiny2 to be the autopilot and use SPI for communication with
Gumstix. This means that it has to be an SPI slave since the Gumstix is the
master. The problem is that all the modules in paparazzi are using the SPI as a
master. There are some definitions for an SPI slave in the hardware code for
SPI but I don't see any other code using that. It would be good to know if
anybody else is working on a similiar project. Is anybody else using the Tiny2
as an SPI slave?

Júlíus Helgi Bjarnason