[Paparazzi-devel] Modelind and simulation book

From: Zana
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Modelind and simulation book
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 01:19:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hy, I see that you have problems with appropriate literature.
Can I propose you one free to download book about Modeling and simulation?
This book collects original and innovative research studies concerning
modeling and simulation of physical systems in a very wide range of
applications, encompassing micro-electric-mechanical systems, measurement
instrumentation, catalytic reactors, bio mechanical applications, biological
and chemical sensors, magneto-sensitive materials, silicon photonic devices,
electronic devices, optical fibers, electro-microfluidic systems, composite
materials, fuel cells, indoor air-conditioning systems, active magnetic
levitation systems and more.
You can find it here:
http://www.intechopen.com/books/show/title/modelling_and_simulation