[Paparazzi-devel] updated udev rules

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] updated udev rules
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 15:55:45 +0200

Hi all,

I just updated the udev rules again since the symlinks for the FTDI
serial adapters (and the xbees) were not set. The rules were not
matching because we skipped to the end if it was not a usb device.

If you want your own xbee to be recognized (and symlinked to
/dev/paparazzi/xbee) you can uncomment the respective line and fill in
your specific serial. To find out your serial run
  devadm info -q all -p /sys/class/tty/ttyUSB0 --attribute-walk | grep serial
In my case it is ATTRS{serial}=="A80081ej"

If the ftdi adapter added does not match the serial number then it
will be symlinked to /dev/paparazzi/serial.

So please update these rules and let us know if there are some more problems.