Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GCS Map Fill

From: Alan K.
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GCS Map Fill
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 10:55:11 +0100

Thanks Gareth,

I am not on shared connection, and I haven't seen error 403. In the GCS,
clicking the Google Earth icon, or selecting Maps Fill (Ctrl+G) options from
the MAPS drop-down just does nothing

Sorry, "firewall" was a slip of the tongue (key-board). - I meant proxy server,
not firewall!

AK

Also, a firewall is not a proxy.  If your browser's network preferences are set
to "Direct Connection" you (probably) aren't behind a proxy.

--G