Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GCS Map Fill

From: Alan K.
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GCS Map Fill
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 09:58:27 +0100

Thanks for the suggestion Antoine, - that would seem to be the problem, - all I
have to do now, is work out how to fix it!

Regards

Alan K.

are you behind a http proxy server ?  if yes, try to set the http_proxy
environement variable

I have been trying to load (Google) maps to use with the GCS Simulator, but
neither the Google Earth icon nor the drop down menu have any effect.

I have had a look through the information on the Wiki but without success.

Could someone point me in the right direction please?

Many thanks

Alan K.